Poker Run 2023: Sunday, June 11
- NOTAM: CYCW Chilliwack (PARK WEST OF THE TERMINAL BUILDING at grass along fence, look for table in front of Terminal to get hands stamped)
- NOTAM: CYSE Squamish (PARK in the NORTH APRON, go to Glacier Air to get hands stamped)
- NOTAM: As flying into each airport, mention on the radio that you are inbound for the Poker Run.
- NOTAM: CYPK Pitt Meadows tower may be short staffed so please have patience.
- See documents below for more details:
- Prizes: 2023 tbc (pokerrun_2022_prizes)
- Sponsors: 2023 tbc (pokerrun_2022_sponsors)
- Where to park at each airport (go to 5 of 8): 99s-poker-run-bc-coast-airports
5 thoughts on “Poker Run”
June 10, 2016 at 10:39 am
Attention All Poker Run players!
The Poker Run table at AK3 ( Delta Airpark ) will be at Mary’s Place!
Not RAA Club house like last year by popular request.
May 15, 2019 at 11:54 pm
Your poster is from 2018 do you have an updated poster? I heard there was only 5 airports this year, that poster displays 8
May 16, 2019 at 9:53 am
The poster is the same, just has the new dates (May 26th, with a rain date of June 2, for 2019) – and it is all 8 airports still, but you only need to go to 5. 🙂
May 16, 2019 at 9:54 am
Actually, the poster that is here is the 2019 one. 🙂
June 9, 2022 at 2:12 pm
Please post the following
Update Re: Poker Run on Sunday,
June 12th, 2022
NOTE : Hamburgers, Hotdogs and Drinks will be available in the afternoon food will also be available at a nominal cost. Participating Pilots will receive an 8 Cents Fuel discount
Chris from YPK here (604-753-7494 email@example.com)…All Aircraft attending the Poker Run and flying into YPK would best include that announcement built into your preliminary Call Up to the Tower.
There will be Parking on the South Apron in front of the new Terminal building. A Marshall will direct you to that spot(s).
Additionally, there will be a pass through Parking arrangement made in the West Alley Way between the Aeroclub of BC and the Hangar bank occupied by one of your members…Cynthia. We can accommodate several Aircraft parked in that area at the Prize giving time.
You will be parked accordingly and for your information, will have to wait until the ceremonies are complete before you may leave that area as they will be “stacked” in order to provide parking.
Park in front of the Tower / Terminal on the Main Apron. Check for a Marshall and Parking Cones
Park West of the Aeroclub of BC Building in the Alley between the Aeroclub and Cynthia’s hangar bank.
A Marshall will assist there as well.
Have Fun and good luck. Keep your fingers xcrossed for the WX on Sunday, June 12th, 2022.