1. Purchase Poker Hands:
- hands are 2 for $15, or 5 for $30
- purchase from a friend who is a 99 or at the first airport you visit on Poker Run day
- you can contact email@example.com for more info
- if you’re unable to fly the Poker Hands yourself, let a friend help or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a volunteer pilot will fly it for you.
2. Get in your plane and fly to your first airport of 5. The order in which you visit your selected 5 airports does not matter, as long as you’re in Pitt Meadows, your 5th airport, by 3 pm to hand your Poker Hands in to the judges.
- possible airports to visit:
- CYXX Abbotsford (by Shell AeroCentre *** note new location***),
- CZBB Boundary Bay (in front of Pacific Flying Club),
- CYCW Chilliwack (terminal/cafe),
- CAK3 Delta Airpark (RAA Club House),
- CYNJ Langley (between Museum and Cafe),
- CYYJ Victoria (Victoria Flying Club),
- CYSE Squamish (Glacier Air), and
- TERMINUS -> CYPK Pitt Meadows (AeroClub) by 3pm
3. Find the volunteer table at each of your 5 selected airports and visit them to draw your cards. The volunteer will place a stamp on your Poker Hand sheet corresponding to the card you drew. Then, head to the next airport to draw your next cards.
4. After parking your plane at your 5th and last stop, Pitt Meadows, by 3pm, walk to the judges table to draw your last Poker Cards and hand in your winning Poker Hands.
5. While waiting for the results, meet the other participants, enjoy the party and browse the prize list – there are many to choose from!
6. Win a Prize from one of our Generous Sponsors!