British Columbia Coast Chapter Team
- Executive Board
- Chapter Chair: Leana Temoana
- Vice Chair: Chioma Okoro/Navjot Bahga
- Secretary: Lien Tran
- Treasurer: Lise Ash
- Standing Committees
- Scholarships: Marcia S, Michelle P, Larissa C, Caitlyn L
- Membership: Madeline Ungurain/Sable Abitbol firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mentorship (currently in development): Colette M
- Merchandise: Jenna F
- Poker Run Prize donation collection: Lien T
- Airshow 99s Coordinator: Aryna M/Lise A
- Communications Team
- Website: Sable Abitbol
- Email Correspondent: Madeline U/Sable A
- Social media Facebook & Instagram: Rebecca J/Navjot B
- Let’s Go Flying Facebook page: Navjot B
- Chapter Newsletter Editor: Diana J
- 99s News Coordinator: Madeline U
- Event Management Leads
- Social Events and Activities Coordinator: Sable A
- Flying Activities Coordinator:
- Flight Planning Sessions: Marcia S
- Colette’s WOAWW “Fly It Forward” at CYSE: Colette M and Madeline U
- 2024 International 99s Conference in Vancouver: Victoria F, Cindy Pang, Marcia S
Our West Canada Section is hosting the 2024 International 99s Conference right here in Vancouver! Planning committee volunteers needed.
4 thoughts on “Executive and Members”
March 9, 2019 at 11:40 am
My understanding is that be a member of the 99s, first, I must be female. Were that not case, I would sign up in a heart-beat if for no other reason than I meet girls; young women everyday in my work, some of which with a knowledgeable girl/woman would get excited. So as a man, who has not flown in nearly forty years, I still get the itch at times to fly. More importantly, we need new blood in aviation and lots of it. Thus, even though presently, I am recovering from major surgery, I would like your help to help me get these young ladies in position to get any questions answered from another woman. It will speed up the process substantially.
Grant Goodwin, Nanaimo, BC
March 12, 2019 at 7:04 pm
Hello Grant! You can have the girls/women email email@example.com with any questions, or they can check this website for information. Thank you so much for encouraging people to join our wonderful aviation community – it is full of kind people, men and women alike! I wish you a speedy recovery from your major surgery. Best regards!
July 7, 2019 at 1:55 pm
You can support us and be a “Friend of the 99s”
Please sign up at :
Thank you for your support and encouragement Grant.
March 13, 2019 at 8:10 am
Thank you for this. Now I have A site to send them to.