Inspiring women pilots since 1929!
The Ninety-Nines is an international organization of women pilots that promotes advancement of aviation through education, scholarships and mutual support while honouring our unique history and sharing our passion for flight.
JOIN US: Interested individuals can contact our membership chair, Margaret, at email@example.com for more information.
- Erissa Slideshow Tribute
Poker Run: See you in 2022!
- Congratulations to Jenna Forseth the winner of the 2020 AEMSF Scholarship Multi/IFR Rating!
- April 2020: Regrettably, BC Coast 99s Poker Run is postponed until September or October 2020. We are staying hopeful! Further information will be sent in late summer 2020. … Th: ank you. We wish you all a healthy year.
- December 2019: The 99s Museum of Women Pilots has reopened sales of the commemorative Wall of Wings. Attached is a flyer with some pictures and details: WOW flyer
- Congratulations to Madeline Ungurain ! We are proud to announce Madeline has been selected by the AEMSF Trustees as the latest recipient of the “FLY NOW” Award to complete her PPL. Below, Clare met “Amelia Earhart” in Atchison, Kansas at her birthplace mansion, restored by the 99s.
- BC Coast 99s extend our warmest Congratulations to Our beloved Caroline Kolasa-Scott ! Air Canada, First officer on the A320 !!
Carolyn was our past BC Coast chapter chair. Through hard work and dedication, Carolyn has achieved her GOAL. We are all very PROUD of you!!
- Check out this article about Ramona encouraging more women to fly!! http://www.vicnews.com/news/386646211.html?mobile=true
- The 99s are thrilled to be a finalist in the 2015 annual Lightspeed Aviation Grant Competition for up to $10,000. Please vote for us at www.vote99s.com
- A special thank you goes out to Coast Dog Aviation for providing an annual inspection for auction at the 2015 Poker Run! If you would like to make a bid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and bid amount.
- Check out this issue of Canadian Aviator… all about women in aviation! Women of Aviation
- Dr. JoAnn Leavey of BC Coast Chapter has received a great honour: The Governor General’s Caring Canadian Award. This award recognizes individuals who volunteer their time to help others and to build a smarter and more caring nation. JoAnn is recognized for the compassion and engagement she demonstrates in her extensive volunteering in medical, community development, teaching and research areas.JoAnn is a student pilot. She has been pursuing her dream to fly since she was 23 years of age, but her training has been interrupted again and again by her medical studies: she is a Registered Nurse, and a Registered Psychologist, and is currently enrolled full-time in a Nurse Practitioner program. She volunteers extensively in disaster relief programs around the world, and provides health care and public health education to the ultra-poor. She hopes to finish her pilot’s licence to enhance her ability to make the world a better place.
- Click play above to see a new one minute video produced by Lightspeed Aviation describing who we are and what we do. Thank you Lightspeed Aviation!! 🙂